26.10.10

THE CLINIC - James Rabbitts

Status:  ?????

Starring:  Tabrett Bethell
               Andy Whitfield (Spartacus on Starz)

          A pregnant woman's husband (I assume) decides it's a good idea to go on a cross country trip during her pregnancy.  She is kidnapped, and her baby is taken to some unknown place.  Still held captive, she tries to understand where she is and why to find her baby, while her husband is on the outside searching for them both.







 
Notes:  Terrifying poster I found, right?  When it comes to motherhood in horror films, I am the worst feminist.  I loved France's Inside and who doesn't have a warm spot for Rosemary's Baby?  The film is rumoured to have a few twists though, so any mommy's should probably wait till I see it and review it to make sure it won't be a scarring twist.



No comments: