11.9.10

NIGHT OF THE DEMONS - Adam Giersch (Remake)


  Status:  On DVD October 19, 2010



 Starring:  Edward Furlong
               Shannon Elizabeth
               Monica Keena

     

        Teen shananigans center around a Halloween party in a haunted New Orleans mansion.  After all the tricks, treats, and tits are gone, it's the demons turn to have some fun.




Notes:  I admit it, I have a thing for Edward Furlong and his taste for secondary film credits.  Terminator 2, Pet Semetary 2, and CSI: NY.  Not to mention he was genius in American History X.  Shannon Elizabeth is one titty trophy I find endearing; and I love to watch her die.  I'm also happy to find Monica Kenna climbing the Boo Bitch ladder since Freddy vs. Jason.


                                         Bloody-Disgusting: 8/10
                                         Trailer from Bloody-Disgusting

No comments: